The Law Firm of SOTERIS PITTAS & CO LLC based in Limassol, is currently seeking to recruit trainee lawyers.
• University Law Degree obtained with Merit/ 2:1 or above.
• A Master’s Degree and/or LPC or BPTC shall be considered as an additional advantage.
• Previous Internship Experiences shall be considered as an additional advantage.
• Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written (knowledge of a third language will be considered as an additional qualification).
• Ability to conduct legal research and use legal tools such as CyLaw, Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw and legal books.
• Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
• Self-motivated and career driven.
• Drafting of legal and other documents.
• Undertaking legal research.
• Appearing in Court with the guidance of a senior lawyer.
Remuneration & Benefits:
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the Subsidy Project for Trainee Advocates 2017 – 2021, will be preferred. The amount of the monthly training allowance is €650. (For more information please see: https://www.cyprusbarassociation.org/index.php/en/for-trainees/subsidy-project-for-trainee-advocates-2017-2020/758-20170927-2).
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of their qualification certificates to the following email address (subject: Trainee Lawyer) addressed to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, Mr. Marios Pittas:
Contact Number: 25 028460
The company will only communicate with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position.
All applications are treated with absolute confidentiality.