Not available at the moment
EXPERIENCED LITIGATION LAWYER
The Law Firm of SOTERIS PITTAS & CO LLC based in Limassol, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced qualified lawyer to join its Litigation Department.
• University Law Degree with a grade of at least 2:1 or similar classification.
• A Master’s Degree and/or LPC or BPTC shall be considered as an additional advantage.
• Lawyer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association.
• At least 5 years’ post qualification experience in civil litigation.
• Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written (knowledge of a third language will be considered as an additional qualification).
• Experience in conducting court proceedings and court hearings in cases before the District Courts and the Supreme Court.
• Practical experience in drafting pleadings, legal opinions and other legal documents.
• Ability to conduct legal research and use legal tools such as CyLaw, Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw and legal books.
• Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team setting.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
• Confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
• Representation of clients before civil courts and conduct of court hearings.
• Drafting of pleadings, applications, legal opinions and other legal documents.
• Providing legal advice.
• Undertaking legal research.
Remuneration & Benefits:
An attractive remuneration package and medical care will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of their qualification certificates to the following email address (subject: Litigation Lawyer) addressed to the attention of the Human Resources Manager, Mr. Marios Pittas:
Contact Number: 25 028460
All applications are treated with absolute confidentiality.