ASSOCIATE LITIGATION LAWYER
- Holder of an LLB from a British University with at least 2:1. Bar Professional Training course (BPTC) or an LLM will be considered as an advantage.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- At least five (5) years of litigation practice and experience in drafting pleadings, legal opinions and other legal documents.
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and Outlook.
- Fluency in English and Greek. Additional language will be considered as an advantage.
- Self-motivated and career driven.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Team Player.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Hard working and dedicated.
- Holder of driving license.
- University degree in Law
- Cyprus Bar qualification
- Previous experience in corporate law
- Career oriented and interested in a career in corporate services
- Team player
- Pleasant personality, patient and able to work in a demanding environment
- Willing to work long hours and to travel abroad (if needed)
- Fluent in the English and Greek languages is a must, Russian is desirable
Pay and benefits:
An attractive remuneration package and other benefits will be provided to the successful candidate according to qualifications.
How to apply:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to call Mr. Soteris Pittas on 25 028460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org