Our Lawyers are uniquely positioned to advise multinational corporations and international investors, on the most complex cross-border business transactions.
Our Lawyers regularly structure, negotiate and implement complex cross-border acquisitions, tender offers, joint ventures, private equity investments, workouts and restructuring, and commercial contracting relationships for Clients, around the world. We also handled equity and debt financing, and complex project and structured transactions.
Our Lawyers provide Clients, with services tailored to meet their foreign transactional and operational needs.
Our Lawyers have assisted, established and emerging companies, from a broad spectrum of industries, including banking, brewing, construction, engineering, high technology, information technology, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, real estate, resort development, telecommunications and transportation.
Major projects undertaken by our Lawyers include:
« Go Back
- The drafting of all documentation and/or agreements for the acquisition by a large Ukrainian Group of the 50% of a Georgian ferro alloy plant value of USD$ 200.000.000.
- The drafting of all documentation and/or agreements for the acquisition of a large group of companies involved in the manufacture of plastic bottles in Europe and CIS countries of a total value of EURO 350 millions.
- Advising and establishing the joint venture vehicle for the acquisition and operation of a large Russian port
- The drafting of all documentation and/or agreements for the acquisition of the 50% shareholding of a medium size Russian Bank.
- The drafting of all agreements and advising for the establishment of a joint venture vehicle for the acquisition of immovable property in Russia and Ukraine.
- Advising a large Russian Company dealing in the construction and operation of energy plants on the acquisition of a large plot in the energy zone of Cyprus for the construction and operation of an energy plant and drafting all relevant contracts.
- Advising a Greek businessman on the establishment of a Closed Ended Private Fund through which he invested in real estate in Moscow, Russia.
- Advising a Russian businessman on, and establishing a corporate structure for Cyprus Companies holding immovable property in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Advising a number of non Cypriots in the acquisition of immovable property in Cyprus for residential purposes.
- Advising a large Russian state owned bank and a large Russian Financial Investment Group on the establishment of a Closed Ended Private Fund, the preparation of all the necessary documentation for its establishment and operation etc for the acquisition and holding of shares in various Russian Energy Companies, after the dissolution of the Russian Company UES RAO. (Share Capital EURO 2.000.000.000)
- Handling successfully the process of amalgamation of various Cyprus companies owning and controlling valuable assets in Russia.
- Handling successfully the process of re-organization of Cypriot Companies owning immovable property in Cyprus.