- Must be a holder of an LLB from a British University with at least 2:1. Bar Professional Training course (BPTC) or legal practice course (LPC) or an LLM, will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Greek. Additional language will be considered as an advantage.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and career driven.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Team Player.
Pay and benefits:
The successful candidates will be provided with the remuneration package and other benefits given to trainee lawyers as per the policy of our firm.
How to apply:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to call Mr. Soteris Pittas on 25 028460 or email email@example.com